Sunday 6 February 2011

Counting the Days...

Assalamualaikum ( Peace be Upon to You) ... I wish today is a blessing day for everyone... Talking about counting the days... I'm sure everyone adapt counting as much as I do in our daily life...As we count towards something that we had in our own mind, we tend to forget that as much as the time goes by and reach the end....we always missed something that oftenly left behind..and that is.... 'LIFE' ( a wonderful time that Allah have given to each and everyone of us to explore and use all the oppurtunity that we have as a slave to Him ) but unfortunetly is it we had utilize the oppurtunity that He have given to Us wisely??? Allahuakhbar  ( Allah is Great ) only He knows how far is our faith...Ya Allah forgive me if I'm whine... Back to my counting days journey... A few days to go for me to reach Malaysia... (Tanah tumpah nya darah ku) I was excited to go home due to my emotional bonding towards my family which i cant resist even i just went back last October..huhuhu...the other reasonable factor was... I also excited to start my class for 2nd semester as a part time study.. ( which giving me a strong reason to go home a few times in a year and happily resting my mind in humidified weather ) Alhamdulillah for His kind blessing throughout my journey of life... I wish i will be a better 'Muslimah' and i shall always remember that 'Each Soul Have It Given Date'..... Ya Allah Let my feet stand firmed and my heart remain unchanged... Ameen YaRabal Al-Ameen...

No comments:

Post a Comment